I recently visited CSM in Baner. I had tried their Kheema Pao at a Food Festival and loved it to bits and i had decided that i have to visit their outlet.
Now a quick sneak peek about their service, ambience, food, parking and VFM.
1.Service – The chain between the Chef and Consumer is the Captain. The service is good. We placed our order and food served in 10 mins.
2. Ambience – The ambience is very casual. A perfect place to hangout with friends and family. After all what better than food with music?
3. Parking – They have a good parking space.
4. Food – The FOOD is awesome. I loved each and everything that i had. 5/5 for their food.
5. VFM – When the food is good i am sure no one will think twice before paying. But over all the menu is designed very nicely with decent pricing.
6. USP – Their USP is that they have a HUGE variety of Chutneys,Sauces and Murrabas. Each one of them has a distinct flavor and this is the only place in Pune providing a huge variety of Chutneys,Sauces and Murrabas. They have almost 18 varieties of these. A must visit to try their chutneys,sauces and murrabas.
My mom says that i don’t clean my plate, that is, i always have something remaining back on my plate. But i am glad that this time i cleaned my plate and licked down everything that was served to me at CSM.
So now wear my glasses and try to eat with your imagination.
I had ordered for :
1. Paneer Satay with Pineapple Peanut Chutney – Paneer marinated in Indian spices and serves with pineapple chutney. The paneer had totally absorbed the flavors of the spices. It was simply yumm. #Recommended.
2. Healthy Nachos – Nachos made from jowar flour and served with two types of dips – Salsa and cheese sauce. The cheese sauce some how didn’t go well with the nachos but the salsa did. Thus recommended for fitness freaks.
3.Smoked Chicken Sandwich -Succulent pieces of smoked chicken with mayonnaise was a treat to the taste buds. #Recommended.
4. Pav Bhaji – Their healthy twist to the regular Pav Bhaji. The taste of it just keeps enhancing with every bite. Loved it!!
5.Kheema Pao – I am in love with their Kheema Pao.#HighlyRecommended.
6. Chicken Curried Rice – Its a must try when you visit this place. Thai curry with an Indian twist to it, served along with herbed rice and papad churi. A must must must try. #HighlyRecommended #JerlynRecommends
So if you haven’t visited this place, you are missing out on so much… Plan your visit to CSM and indulge into binge eating.