DESSERTS are the fairy tale of a kitchen – a happily ever after to supper – Terri Guillmets, so let me take you to a fairy tale weaved by Prajakti Shet, a mother, a wife and an entrepreneur.
Prajakti discovered her love for baking and with the constant support of her family and friends she started her own business under the label, ‘Carry O Cake’.
On asking her the reason behind naming it as Carry O Cake, she said,’ It’s very simple.We hope that every time you carry our cake back, you will sing a little, you will smile even more and fall in love with life all over again’.
So without any further ado, let me take you to the Dessert Hut.
She has an extensive menu out of which she offered us the following :
1. Tres Leches – Vanilla sponge with three kinds of milk, i.e. evaporated milk, condensed milk and heavy cream. This was my personal favorite. #HighlyRecommended
2. Coconut Cake with Lemon Curd layers – Mild flavor of coconut and tangy flavor of lemon curd went hand in hand.
3. Chocolate Fudge Monster Cookies – Happiness is cookies in both hands but it gets even more better when they are huge. Gooey – chocolaty. Sinful!
4. New York Cheesecake – Cute looking cheesecakes topped with different toppings like lemon curd, blueberry, strawberry and what not. You name it and you have it. #HighlyRecommended
5. Chocolate Chiffon Cake with layers of chocolate whipped cream and topped with truffles. Now this is not the regular chocolate cake that you get in the market. This one was made using a pure chocolate bar and not compound. Indulgence!!
6. Diet Cake – Now this one is a blessing for people following Keto Diet. Yes, you read it right. Cake for Keto Diet. Guilt free eating because its gluten free and sugar free. It has a strong after taste but a pure delight for people who are following any particular diet.
A big thank you to Prajakti Shet and Vinay Shet for inviting us and hosting us. Wishing you all the best!!
Address –Off Magarpatta Kharadi Bypass. Marvel Bounty next to Amanora mall.
Contact – 9823085000
Facebook – facebook.com/carryocake
Instagram – carryocake
Picture Credits – Raman Adlakha